Sunday, November 7, 2010

noel


Here's the skinny: We need cash - fast! The words "close your adoption file" actually came to us in an email Friday. I am going to speak with the wonderful Ms. Angie at CHI tomorrow and ask for one more day. She's seriously wonderful, so I feel confident we will be given this one day. And it looks very promising that the SHOW HOPE grant of some amount will be awarded to us and will be awesome to cover whatever the next fee is in line if we can stay active. HOWEVER, it will not be here in time for our next fee. We need about $4,000 yesterday to keep our adoption open and active and moving forward and will then immediately need $7,000 more. If you are reading this, I am certain you have invested in us :). We are not asking you to donate more. We ARE asking you to share our blog link.

Our challenge = to sell 650 Noel Christmas CDs in 24 hours.

If you purchased the Noel CD and love it (and I'm sure you do ;)), please tell other people about it! We have paypal set up on this blog OR email me at Blairs124@hotmail.com. Each CD is $10 - ALL PROFIT goes to our adoption! Please pray. Please share our story. Please forward our blog about the Noel Christmas CD challenge. THANK YOU!!!!

49 comments:

  1. Ordered three! I think it'll make a great Christmas gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! It really is a great CD and such a huge help to us! Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Somehow found your blog through a friend of a friend; bought 2; put it on my wall and I know two things- God is GOOD and he calls us to take care of orphans because we WERE orphans! I have been adopted into the loving family of God because he loved us first, while we were still sinners! I'll be praying for your sweet baby in Ethiopia and your family. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you minivanmom! :) and AMEN!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bought two CDs! I am praying for your adoption and I will put it on my wall! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you much! I know this will happen if we all share the info. Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dawn, I ordered mine and 3 others to give as gifts. I also put the word out to all of the friends of Salient online, plus direct emails to several families we know who have adopted so that they might share with their support networks.

    Let us know if there's more we can do!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ordered up a copy, posted it on my wall, hope it helps! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome guys! Thank you over and over again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Found you through a friend on facebook and ordered a couple for gifts. Keep us posted! Will pray today for your family.

    ReplyDelete
  11. http://www.kristinsreview.com/2010/11/link-up-your-items-for-sale-to-support.html

    Link up your blog here with my sisters blog for more visits!
    -Sarah
    iwannabakeyoubirthdaycake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey, we live in Spring Hill & saw this link from another Spring Hillian. Praying for a huge intervention on that baby's behalf and for His name to be made great through this adoption. Also, linking you up on twitter & FB.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Followed your link on facebook through a friend. Picked up five CDs; hope you're selling a bunch today!
    All the best in your adoption plans. Our God is able to so much more than we can comprehend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. just posted on my blog about your family after receiving and email from a friend! We are adopting from ET as well! going to buy a cd when I get home! tweeting and facebooking as well! God can do it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just ordered your CD. May God bless you as you faithfully follow Him. Come on over to my blog and enter to win my Christmas quilt give-away, just for the fun of it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Can't wait for the CD to arrive. Prayers and blessings to your family!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I found your blog through a friend of mines. We ordered a CD and will add your post to our blog too. God Bless! :)
    ~Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  18. Praying for your family. Just placed our order.
    Blessings,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  19. Praying for you...ordered a CD!! The Lord WILL provide!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. praying for you! Just ordered a cd and am about to post to my blog and facebook page!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I just ordered 3 CDs, but also tried to make a small donation, but the donation link does not work. I am sending you an e-mail so you can let me know if there is another way to donate.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Bought a CD and posted on my wall....I've seen God do amazing things with money during adoptions over and over and over again. This is HIS heart...praying HE shows Himself faithful to you yet again.

    Blessings from the Burpee family

    ReplyDelete
  23. Just bought a cd. Best of luck with your adoption :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Just purchased a cd and will post on my blog over at freedomhollowfarmkiddos.blogspot.com

    Can't wait to rejoice with how God is going to provide in just the right time!

    Blessings,
    Suzanne
    Team One Less Broken Heart
    onelessbrokenheart.blogspot.com
    Bringing them home, one orphan at a time

    ReplyDelete
  25. Just ordered one.....blessings as you watch God do His thing!!! :) I'll share it on facebook too. Love your song on here!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Bought a CD and forwarded on Twitter, Facebook and Email. Sending up prayers too! ~Wendy Stephenson

    ReplyDelete
  27. Linked up to my blog and fb and bought a cd. I pray you get all the money you need tonight!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. ...just purchased your CD, praying for your family.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Just posted on our blog and bought a CD. God will provide!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. found you through the bufkins on facebook, who i actually don't know personally BUT anyway we are glad to support you! we are in the process of adopting a son and daughter from rwanda. bought 1 cd for our family and 1 for a gift! we hope you meet your goal!
    www.rutledges-rutledgereview.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love it how God works...and look at all these people praying for Ester today. God is faithful.

    Ordered...shared...prayed...honored to be part of the story.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Bought one and shared the link on my FB page. Good luck! Prayers for you are sent!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Praying for you all!! I shared this on fb & will share it on my blog tomorrow
    Hugs & Sweet Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  34. Just wanted to let you know the word I had to type in was Anita:)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Praying you meet your goal and are able to bring your daughter home SOON! :) We heard about you guys from Cris and did a blog post on our blog and posted on fb!

    Blessings,

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  36. Just bought 2 CDS! Found your blog through another blog I follow! Heading now to do a blog post, tweet, and facebook! Blessing and I pray you meet your goal!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Heard about the CD and your blog from Cris! Just placed our CD order! YAY! Excited to follow your journey to your little girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  38. over by way of Steph S. and have shared with my FB friends. I pray you meet your goal! Can't wait to get the CD!

    ReplyDelete
  39. bought a cd earlier tonight. linked your blog on facebook. my husband and i are also adopting from ethiopia, so we know the pressure of getting all the money! hoping you get exactly what you need by tomorrow. no family who is ready and willing to adopt should be forced to stop simply because of money.

    ReplyDelete
  40. We are adopting a little girl from Ethiopia through AGCI. We posted to our FB and bought a couple CDs. We are praying for you all and are excited to see you meet this goal tonight!!

    ReplyDelete
  41. a friend of mine posted your link on FB...we just purchased two. Adoption is amazing and I'm going to have to follow your blog for updates! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  42. Got two on the way, and will definitely post it to my Twitter :) good luck to you, and God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  43. I have no idea how I ended up here, but I wait with eager expectation to see how the Lord will provide for this need according to His glorious riches!!! (Phil 4:19) Love some Christmas music! You're five CDs closer!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Hi, I just found your blog on a link on FB!!! I just ordered two CD's to give as teacher gift! Will be praying for you today, I believe God WILL provide the funds needed!!! We just mailed in our application yesterday to adopt our daughter from Ethiopia! We are trusting God for the funds needed as well.. and the support of christian brothers and sister! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Just heard of your story from a friend and bought a CD. Praying for you and your family! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Darcee and Shannon posted a link on facebook. God WILL bring in the money. I am going to go buy a cd right now.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Heard about your story from a bloggy friend. I had been struggling to find a friend an Christmas gift. This answered that. She is also an adoptive mom. I'll be praying that God provides for your family.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Heard about your family and troubles through good friends that are also adopting out of ET (as are my hubby & I! = ) and who had posted for you on their fb acct. I posted for your family on fb, too, and am praying for your child/-ren and you! I know, personally, how scary, sad and frustrating it can be to worry about money when you are trying to adopt, as we worry about it regularly, too. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete